9431 Venice Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232
$15 donation suggested and 100% of proceeds go to the Radical Aliveness Institute scholarship fund. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
Pre-registration is suggested.
Ample Street Parking, which is free after 8 pm
Parking in Parking Structures
Customer parking is available in three public parking structures throughout downtown. The first one hour is free and each additional 30 minutes is $1.00 with an $12 maximum per day. Parking is available from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Monday through Saturday and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. at the following locations:
- 3846 Cardiff Ave. – THIS IS ONE IS LITERALLY HALF BLOCK FROM OUR STUDIO.
- 3844 Watseka Ave.
- 9099 Washington Blvd.
Valet Parking Service
A community valet parking service is available for visitors to Downtown Culver City. There are four valet parking stations conveniently located throughout downtown allowing visitors to drop-off vehicles in one location and pick-up at another.
- Station 1 – located on Culver Blvd. in front of The Culver Hotel
- Station 2 – located on the south side of Culver Blvd. between Irving Pl. and Main Street
- Station 3 – located on Culver Blvd. just south of Starbucks, in front of Lundeen’s
- Station 4 – located on the north side of Culver Blvd. between Main St. and Cardiff Ave
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- 9099 Washington Blvd. – 3 charging stations
- 9770 Culver Blvd. – Culver City Hall P1 level – 1 charging station